Sunday, May 4, 2008

And we're back.

Hello, hello again.

The 2007-2008 school year flew by at an incredible speed. To think of Alexis and me and this point last year compared to now is so strange. We've changed so much, our situations in life have changed, and we've experienced so many wonderful and not-so-wonderful things. But I can speak for both of us when I say that I couldn't be happier.

We are moving out of our lovely apartment at the end of May and will be movin' on up to a beautiful condo with a breathtaking view of our fair city. I will be staying there all summer, working on an internship at the Museum of Contemporary Art, Rubbish is taking over the world going to Cannes and being plastered all over the internet, and Alexis is globetrekking once again. This summer takes her to Israel, Latvia, Russia, Tokyo, Hawaii, and perhaps a jaunt over to California. With my free time, I will be traveling as well, though with more spontaneity and staying stateside.

So this little ditty has been started up again, mainly for Alexis and I to keep in touch with each other because, goodness, it's been 9 months since we've gone more than... a week? without seeing each other. :(

So here's to an incredible summer full of adventures, experiences, and moments to remember for a lifetime.

1 comment:

retroclash said...

aw, it's the blog's bday. it's a year old. babbby.

i look entirely sober in that picture. really, i do.